Farmers Market Delight

citrus fruits paintings

In the last couple of years I've painted many artworks that are different form my usual approach. Yet they do have their own distinguished style so to speak:  when the main object (usually fruit or vegetable) is painted in realistic style with the shadow, but the background remains white. 

Most of the paintings are sold: some through the art shows, others are through the Jam Labels project, and the several of them were sold off an auction. 

Last week I looked at the images of those paintings on my computer and wanted to bring all of them together in one series Farmers Market Delight. 

I've paired them by style, color and composition. And here they are. For example, all four paintings above Apple, Lemon, Orange, Pear were painted on Aquabord. It was fun to explore the quality of the board vs artistic paper 
( my previous post on Aquabord testing is here; and another study is here )

The next group of the paintings was representing some sweet, some hot, some red, some purple veggies (though, technically, tomato would be considered a berry and pineapple a fruit). 
I just loved the combination of colors there and the details of these realistic paintings:

sweet pea jalapeno painting

onions and jalapeno
Here are a few previous posts on these above paintings:



Then, I looked at some other paintings; and, a few fruits found a company in this sweet colorful quartet:
fruits berries paintings
My previous posts about jam labels and others are here:

And last but not least I picked four of my probably best watercolor paintings of berries so far and combined them by color and composition into a Very Very Berry collage:
berry watercolor paintings
I love those four because each of them have a story to tell; and, they did take quite a bit of time to paint due to many details. I also loved that each of them have not only berries, but leaves of the plant and a flower as if they say: "We do grow in the garden or on a farm, and we are grown with love from a tiny tiny flower to a gorgeous sweet berry!"

A few previous posts on these paintings are here:

Combining different paintings in one fruitful project was fun. The dance of colors and diversity of the species is that what makes those collages to say: 
Farmers Market Delight!! 
:0)

These days I get a lot of requests from the customers if they can purchase electronic versions of my art. The opportunity just recently opened its doors. Anyone can order now my art in electronic file through my Licensing Art Company by exploring my galleries on this website Licensing.IrinaSztukkowski


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul




Popular Posts