Fruit Corner - Saturday Art Fair Preparation

Some old and some new art pieces, ready to see the world.

For the last week and half I am painting every grocery item in a house to prepare for the Art Fair. On a short notice, I was invited to participate there; and, it is coming this Saturday. The art show is in a small retirement community in Pleasant Hill (175 Cleaveland Road, Pleasant Hill, CA) and because it is a small art show I am going to bring inexpensive and affordable art there. So, our house became a Craft Shop. I have chosen to paint on the watercolor boards (5"x5" Aquabord by Ampersand) and I thought I'd play with some tasty fruits on each of them, centered, and with no background. 

I am also going to bring some cards (Thanksgiving theme and Christmas), Notebooks with my arts and various prints. I hope the folks like them. I think I will also have a small demo as when the last time I showed my art there some ladies were interested in the lessons:
Notebooks, Cards, Prints: all of these look so great on my new tile floor in the studio :0)


The preparation to the Art Fair was fun. The puppies were good sports. Yet, because my studio repair was still in-progress and I painted everywhere in the house but studio, something unexpected happened. I left a few watercolor boards unattended. Oops! Never do it when you have two Yellow Labs puppies in the house.

And here our pups, happy to see the studio-in-progress and looking for a trouble:


Then, they found a few watercolor boards and had fun:

And then they went to sleep.. peacefully:
I couldn't be mad, they look so cute, don't they!! :0)



In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts