Fall Leaves - Fall Decor

Detailed Image is HERE

Detailed Image is HERE

I was always wondering how it is to be a commercial artist. 

Last week I finished an original art piece with Fall Leaves and combined four images together in some sort of Fall Kaleidoscope   . It was certainly fun and completely changed the composition of the original art.

Then I created several more "commercial" art pieces with this fall decor on my Zazzle shop

Took a lot of time and effort; but the results are impressive: 
and the list is going on and on! I think I used up all my creativity here ;0)
Full blown Thanksgiving Fall Theme is right HERE

One young music composer that I've recently met online told me that she likes my slogan: Live To Create! I told her that this very true; and even the slogan is not said by me originally; I really do love and live to create, am I not ? :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul




Popular Posts