Two Old Still Life Paintings And Studio Remodeling

Click HERE for Detailed Image

Click HERE for Detailed Image

In the process of cleaning up my studio I found these two small 8x10 inch still life paintings that I brought from Russia when coming to study in America more that 10 years ago. I came here with a small suitcase. My luggage contained two sets of clothes, a spoon, a knife, a cup, a fork; and a few watercolor paintings that for some reason I decided to bring with me. I guess once the Artist is always the Artist, no matter what country we go the most important Treasure is our art.

Ten years plus past and now my art contains more than 200 pieces (considering that I am actively painting only for the last two years). Thank God major part of the artworks found their new homes and some are going to be exhibited. But still, my studio grew up tremendously: brushes, paper, books, other supplies. It took me a week to pack stuff and bring upstairs to clean up the studio for the remodeling. Thank God to my Husband, Son, and Father-In-Law do all the "dirty" work. My job during the remodeling is mainly cooking, supervising, and watching that our two cute puppies don't get into a trouble. 

That is how my studio looked before:

That is how my studio looks now:

And that how one of our bedrooms looks 
(not even mentioning the living room that temporarily became my "new" studio and a storage for the furniture) :

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul




Popular Posts