Pumpkin On The Window

See Detailed Image HERE

My Impressionistic landscape became a background for a still life with Pumpkin and its Company. In this painting I have married Realism and Impressionism and Still Life with Landscape. The colors on the window repeat the colors in the landscape, and that what Miss Fall is sharing with us: the bounty of the colors :0).

..............................................
Original Painting is 18"x21" on 140 Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper 

The art studio remodeling is at its first important stage. Still, so much to do. And here is the proof: 
(All Men are At Work):
I feel spoiled as I am only cooking and cleaning here.. but I did have a chance to help painting the windows and doors too :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts