Apricot Trio

For Detailed Image Click Here


For Detailed Image Click Here

I usually start painting with the background; but this time I started with the main subject. First, I've painted the apricot branch and then filled the back area with the garden. I took pictures of both; and, it s hard to tell which version is better. The apricot painting with the white background looks more as a botanical study, isn't it.. The top one with the apricots in the garden looks more as the Summer Landscape with the branch fragment where the artists, during a nice walk in the garden, looked up and saw a beautiful trio hanging on the tree and posing for a painting :0)

The apricots with the white background have more story to tell, but I will reveal it in a couple of weeks or so. Stay tuned :0)
..............................................................................................

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts