The Eiffel Tower is Re-Built & Step-by-Step Video

Detailed Image is HERE

My Eiffel Tower is re-built. The last stroke is applied and the pink scarf is flowing in the evening Paris breeze. It was hard to stop painting; it's like to tell an old friend Good Bye. But I am sure I will be back, to  The Eiffel Tower, to Paris, in person and in paintings.
.....................................................
The Original Artwork is 14"x10" Watercolor on 300lb Arches Cold Pressed
.....................................................

I've made a short movie (the link is here; or, just click window below). The movie shows step-by-step painting on How To re-built The Eiffel Tower :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul





When my customer framed the painting, she sent me a picture with it. The result exceeded the expectations. I love how the silver frame highlights the Greys of the painting bringing up the silver tone to the whole piece:



Popular Posts