Eiffel Tower - Phase V and VI



The stage V and VI of the painting look as if I was rebuilding The Eiffel Tower from the top gradually grounding the construction, isn't it.. In the stage V, I started placing the details high above moving slowly to the bottom in order to give the weight and to see the contrast. 
Stage VI is the most enjoyable as the tower starts looking almost completed; yet, still there is a lot of work to do. One would say, it is done, just work on the figures a little; but, I think I cared away with the lacy look of the Eiffel Tower. I caught myself while painting that I felt being in Paris that exact moment, physically! Great feeling, eh. And it's not too expensive way to travel ;0)


And here is one more highlight from my artistic journey: the painting Apricot Blossoms won the First Place in May theme  SPRING in Yahoo Group.

Larger Image of the painting is HERE

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts