Berkeley - Blake Garden - Plein Air

Original is SOLD


Work-In-Progress

Participating Artists Artworks

Yesterday I participated in Plein Air painting with my colleges from CWA (California Watercolor Association). We found an absolutely amazing place, Blake Garden in Berkeley, where every inch is asking to be painted: the trees, the pond, San Francisco Bay view, Berkeley hills, and stunning flower garden. I decided to paint an entry into the Flower Garden as the shadows and morning light were just right for a cozy painting. The hours passed by so quickly that I have not noticed it was time for a final critique. All artists chose their favorite places to paint and the artworks were absolutely beautiful.
..................................................................................................
12"x16" Saint-Petersburg White Nights Watercolor on 300lb Arches Cold Pressed Paper
*********************************************
More Plein-air paintings are HERE

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts