Tomato Dance - Morning Harvest

I can't be happier with this year crop of tomatoes. We left for a camping trip for just a few days last weekend and when we came back our garden turned yellow and red from tomatoes! My favorite time when I pick the tomatoes and smell the green fresh cut stems. Better than any perfume!
..............................................................................................................................................
I've painted this painting with pretty much limited palette of three yellows and Alizarin Crimson and Cadmium Red. The most complicated mix was for greens and shadows, which contains all that what I used in tomatoes plus Burned Siena and a little Purple Violet.
.........................................................................................................................................
10"x 8" Winsor & Newton Watercolor on White Fabriano 140 lb Cold Pressed

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts