Red Hat Goes To A Tea Party

Vintage China Antique Dolly
SOLD
(prints are available HERE)

This still life was created from several antique objects. The lovely china is from 1921. It was made in Bavaria, then one family from Russia purchased it and later on they brought it to America. The doll is from 50s. I borrowed it from my friend for the still life set. And the quilt on the background is made by my husbands great grandmother long long time ago when they did do each stitch by hand. 

I love the vintage feeling of the sweet coffee cups. It was a challenge though to paint them white-on-white (white cups against a light quilt's background, but I kept it that way to bring a light to this art work):
orchid teacup

The most fun I had of course when painting polka-dotted Redhead Red Hat Girl. This lady really knew when to come for a tea party. Though she was waiting in the box for half century for that.
Red Hat

I'v even created a few designs with cards to celebrate the Old Times with the sweet messages:

greeting

Happy Birthday Celebration


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts