Raspberries - Jam Labels Project

berry flower
Detailed Image HERE

When I was painting Raspberries for the Jam Labels Project I was remembering my Grandma's garden, where those sweet berries were growing almost like in a wild jungle high enough for me and my baby-sister to get lost there. What could be better than to going to the Raspberry "forest" in a warm Summer morning and picking up a fuzzy, warm, glowing from inside berry! 
Later on, we would help Grandma to collect a cup or two of these berries for her kitchen magic cooking. My Grandma made yummy jams ( in Russian its called "Vareniie") out of them; and we usually had it at winter time remembering the good Summer days.
***************************************

And here is a first trial of Raspberry Jam Labels. Ah, Ah, Yummy!! :0)

kitchen art

*********************************
More yummy art is in my Art For Kitchen Gallery HERE

*********************************
More Art? ok, click HERE :0)

Enjoy and have fun:
paintings

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts