Get Positive Affirmation - or, Write Your Own - Abundance


Fragment

This is my gift to you; but only if you are ready :0)

I've painted this art piece (which is not fully a landscape, nor it is a still life, or even a floral) but it was a pure inspiration. The image came from one sunny fresh morning. And the idea appeared after learning one Positive Affirmation that I've heard from Cheryl Richardson:


Please read it again, but this time very slow trying to FEEL each word...

I made a print with these words for myself and placed in my studio.Permanently. And I'd love to give either this affirmation or a blank image to anyone who wants it. Just shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a high resolution file, which is good to print up to 8"x10"page (don't worry, I am not going to use your e-mail commercially). And please, don't get me wrong, I did place the prints here, where people can order larger formats, canvases, or cards. But I thought positively and wanted to share a good things for a good cause too. And I hope you like it :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul




Popular Posts