Happy Birthday My Friend


My Dear Friend from Russia turned slightly more than two times twenty last weekend. I made a virtual flowers bouquet for her and created a movie, where each shot (except the credits) represents one year of her life. 
**************************************
Link to the Movie is HERE 
(or you can watch it by clicking the movie below).

 I chose a little bit nostalgic music made by a composer from Saint Petersburg as it reminded me the times when my friend and I were just 16 years old walking along the Neva River in a beautiful White Night; and, we were discussing way too complicated topics for the teenagers about life, love, and purpose.
**************************************
Happy Birthday My Friend!!

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts