Jam Session

Detailed Image HERE

 Detailed Image HERE

Just like an informal meeting where musicians play together in a Jam Session, my dear customer and I are working on a lengthy but absolutely enjoyable and creative project - A Jam Labels Session. Our first creations involve my Apricot Painting and White Peach painting. I am learning a ton of tricks with PhotoShop to clear the backgrounds and make the files appropriate for the labels. The colors for the labels should be rather bold and bright than containing an artistic realism with complimentary shadows, vanishing perspective, etc. The labels might be as small as 1"x1" and they still should "read" the image and letters. 

Here are our fist attempts of the Jam Labels Project, which as you can see are definitely made with Love:


Yes, there is still so much to do and play with, but already, just by looking at them my mouth is watering and craving one of these delicious jams!

Stay tuned for more Jam Labels creations :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul







Popular Posts