Crab Cove in Alameda, California - Plein-Air Painting

(to see the details click HERE)
................................................
The hazy cool morning in Alameda Crab Cove grew later into a lovely sunny day; but in my painting I wanted to pick up the beginning of the day when the bird is thinking of its breakfast, the tide is getting lower, and the wind surfers on the background just started setting up their sails for an active weekend fun.
...................................................
And here the report from my fellow artists and their arts. It was great to be with the group of them to discuss our art works, laugh, share, and inspire each other:

.........................................
12"x16" Watercolor on 300lb Cold Pressed Arches
****************************************
More Plein-air paintings are HERE

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts