Every Bee Wants Some Honey

Zoom HERE

This small 8"x8" Watercolor painting came to my mind after one Yummy Commission, when my Art Collector had a fabulous idea incorporate my watercolor Bee On The Flower into the honey labels. It was a gift for her friend who makes her own Honey (yeah, yeah, bees make it; but she does work too :0).

 We rolled our sleeves and went to VistaPrint to design the labels. And even though it seems easy to do so, I've learned a few tricks on better alignment of the painting for round labels; on font preferences, and so on.



Zoom HERE

But we did not stop at the label creations only. The little Bee On The Flower called for a several designs of some greeting cards.
(the family last name is changed due to the privacy)

And besides simple Notecards, I also created a Happy Birthday , Don't Worry Bee Happy, and Bee The One cards. It was so much fun to use two brains for this creative project. When working with the Client together,  the Artist has such a great opportunity to learn what people like and appreciate; it also triggers some new art ideas as well. But this will be a subject for the next post. Stay tuned! :) 

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts