Winnie-The-Pooh - illustrate a book - Workshop


Detailed Images are in Art for Kids Gallery
......................................
The work week was quite busy for me. Between the preparation for Tao House Art Show, attending CWA meeting and working in a Concord Gallery I also had a workshop in Martinez Library on Tuesday. 

This time I taught kids how to apply watercolor wet-on-wet (we played with the Winnie's head for that), dry-on-dry ( his honey pot and a tree were just asking be painted that way), and we even learned what is the difference to paint free-hand vs following the given lines. 

It is amazing how the kids can absorb the information. Quick and easy! One little boy loved wet-on-wet technique so much that he painted entire second piece of art all over using not only all area of the painting but also mixing all available colors from his palette. 

Fun! Fun! Fun!
Be a judge, see the art report below:



In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts