A Mutual Inspiration

Miniature Bed and A Book Of Noble Character
by Carolyne Swayze at the author's home.

It is quite amazing in how many different ways the Inspiration can burst a Creativity! After Carolyne Swayze, the author of the book, which inspired me to paint, purchased the art (see the previous post Red Rose) she decided to create a miniature bed with a little book Of Noble Character

I was in AWE when I saw this creation: just look at the bed, and the book, ah! I wish she had a website for those miniatures. I am crazy about them. I was actually thinking of painting a miniature artwork for Doll Houses one day. Once I've even did for the little house that I've created (see the post 

The Smallest Lilac in The World 


This little house with original masterpiece was given to my niece for last Christmas:




The multi-leveled inspiration is spectacular. Now I am convinced to paint miniatures in the near future. 
Yep, Miss Inspiration goes round and round My Friends :0)

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts