San Francisco Bay, Richmond - Plein-Air - Landscapes That Were Only A Few Feet Apart


SOLD

Click on each image in order to see the details


Last Saturday plein-air trip brought two absolutely different views of one Bay, in one day, which were just a few hours apart. First, took rough  300lb Arches paper to paint the morning. The sun was rising and the fog was lifting up uncover a gorgeous scene. When the first painting was done, I moved my head on the right and saw a peaceful sky with almost still waters (that what couple hours can do!); and, in the middle of all this beauty three Giants were standing at the dock. I grabbed my brush and made rather minimalistic seascape emphasizing the solid Nature and the industrial invention that came together in one.

Many artists from CWA painted that day; and, as many beautiful paintings came out of it:


................................................................................................
10x14 "Sailboats- San Francisco Bay" Watercolor on 300 lb Arches Paper
10x14 "Richmond Docks" Watercolor on 140 lb Arches Paper

**********************************
More Plein-air paintings are HERE

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul








Popular Posts