Golden Gate Bridge and Fort Point - San Francisco Plein-Air Day

Fort Point California San Francisco

Last Saturday plain-air paint day started with a chilly breeze at Fort Point. But due to a cold weather there were not a spec of fog or mist in San Francisco; and, the Golden Gate Bridge was glowing in its full glory. 

Our CWA artists group was enjoying painting in such touristic area.

 Everyone created their masterpiece in a matter of hours:
Golden Gate Bridge paintings

Some artists were painting outside hiding behind Fort Point's old brick walls. My sister and I painted inside the car with open windows. Why not; I've learned this trick from reading biography of Georgia O'Keeffe who sometimes painted in her car going plein-air in the desert.

Golden Bridge View
Credits for beautiful photos to Maria Batkova

*************************
Original Painting Golden Gate Bridge is 16"x12" on 140lb Arches Cold Pressed paper
*************************
More Plein-Air Paintings are HERE


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts