Glass Rocks Roll To Sacramento

Elk Grove Art Gallery

One of my favorite paintings the Rose with the Glass Rocks was accepted into a juried Art Show  at Elk Grove Art Center in Sacramento area. 

The rose in this painting was a fresh cut from my garden. The morning dew was already gone, but I wanted to play with drop-like texture that day. I placed the rose on the window and dropped a few glass rocks next to it. Each rock reflected the world: the sky, the tree branches outside, one even showed the rose view distorted through the glass:

Realistic Still Life

I am so glad that my Rose with the Glass Rocks will be on display at such famous Art Center in the Capital of California :0)

June 1, 2013
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
AWARDS PRESENTATION @ 7:00 p.m.
The show continues through June 27th
GALLERY LOCATION
9080 Elk Grove Blvd. in Old Town Elk Grove
Wed. – Sat. 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

............................................................................................
Original Painting Rose And Glass Rocks is 10"x14" on 100% Cotton Artist Watercolor 140lb Cold Pressed


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts