Watercolor Cards - Demo at Coffee Break

Painting Floral Cards

Demo at Coffee Break started with bright Red on my brush. I, all of a sudden, wanted to begin not with Wet-On-Dry technique as planned, but with Wet-On-Really-Really-Wet.. 

I splashed some water in random places on the paper and made them red allowing the paint to flow down creating the stems of the flowers. My model was a recent loose painting of Red Puppies, which I created using the same technique:

Purple Lavender Yellow Flowers

After the first painting was done, I've made a few more cards with Wet-On-Dry technique "pulling" images from my memory. 
Still Life Painting
SOLD


Cards with Flowers
SOLD


I hope everyone enjoyed the day. 
But the most people having fun, I believe, were I and these young visitors 
:0)
Fun With Paint




In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts