Colors Of Russia Art Show and FREE Demo in San Francisco

Free Demo


Above is a little flyer about a new Art Show. My artist-friend Vera Lysenko and I decided to paint a series of painting depicting Russia. San Francisco has a big Russian community and these series of paintings will be enjoyed by a lot of people.

I've made 12 miniatures and divided them into three groups.

Fist group shows the city where I was born, the great Saint Petersburg:
Travel Series



The next group is showing Four Seasons. Yes, there are all four in Russia even though sometimes it feels like half year of Winter:
Russian Landscape


Last group of miniatures shows one of the famous cathedrals, 
The Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood. I used to live 5 min walk from this gorgeous historical monument:

Saint Petersburg Cathedral

This coming Saturday I'll be in San Francisco for the Art Show  reception and I'll give a demo on how to paint cute greeting cards using wet-on-dry technique and basic watercolors

4601 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, California
(2:00pm - 3:30pm)

Needless to say, that everyone who can come is welcome! 
:0)


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul







Popular Posts