Love Is All Around - Looking Left And Right

watercolor realism

I have finished this botanical painting right on time. It helped me to create some of my new floral Valentine's Day designs. 

My studio these days is like a Hallmark Headquarters ;)

On the left of my desk I have flowers.

Those little gentle purple flowers twisted in a beautiful shape of a heart:

purple flowers forming heart

Then, they spread around the card into a dynamic yet lovely composition:
purple watercolor flowers


Soon, another new painting with simi-realistic tulip bouquet was created:

watercolor painting


This bouquet inspired me for a several Valentine's designs as well.

Red Yellow Purple tulips Heart vase

A Symphony Of Tulips that sing "Happy Valentine's Day":
watercolor painting

and a classic (central composition) with tulips in the ceramic vase:
watercolor still life painting

On another hand, I wanted a little humor in my Valentine's designs.
And the Happy "proposing" Squirrel was created:
squirrel cartoon

Can't imagine a Valentine's Day without a Teddy Bear in love: 

Love You Teddy

This Teddy is a really good speller! 
A simple message from him even a baby can read :0)
Message from Teddybear

Happy Valentine's Day 
from Teddy and Me 
:0)











Popular Posts