A Couple And The Sea

a couple in water

A newly wed couple at the sea.. I wanted to paint them in bright colors and a great contrast to emphasize the beginning of the family life: bright and cloudless (at least at the beginning ;).. 

They are looking at the sailboat far on the horizon. 

I wanted to have a sailboat in the painting as a symbol of light, full of adventurous future..
watercolor water


I painted the couple from the photograph, and I know that those days when photo was taken, the two went to the Baltic Sea for the vacation, warm weather allowed them to get their feet wet and have some time for just themselves. And by the way, the wife just broke a great news to her husband; it was a baby coming on board. 

Great new beginning, new life, new family, and ... 
a new painting :0)
He and She


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts