Love Is All Around - Looking Back

Valentine's Card

Only one month is left before Valentine's Day; and, I am working on Valentine's designs. This season I've started with a few images from my collection.
All of them, in my opinion, are well suited for this heart-full holiday.
The Tulips On Fire above were so good for warming up any heart; and the reach background might be loved by a person, who (like me) appreciates green.

Next design is definitely for purple color lovers. 
The Stripy Purple Orchid was a good match:

Happy Valentine Day Card

A written Love Note looks great on this still life with the Pen and A Red Heart:
Happy Valentine's Day card

An antique doll is inviting her Valentine for a Tea Party:
Be My Valentine

A Sweet Valentine note to her mom from a cute baby in a Heart shaped dream:
Be My Valentine watercolor card

And a few giggles from a Red Hat holding a colorful heart-balloons bouquet:

Red Hat With Sunglasses

And now, I am off to paint new artworks for new Valentine cards' designs.

Love Is All Around!!!

 :0)


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul






Popular Posts