American Art Award Winner - Celebrate With Me!



Yesterday I received a notification that my Still Life Light Love Lemon won an American Art Award in 2012 Competition Realism Category 

It was judged by 25 famous art galleries across the U.S. and earned 5th place in a tough competition between numerous artists from America, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Macedonia, Mexico, New Zealand, North Korea, Poland, Romania, South Korea, and Taiwan. 

Please celebrate with me. The first 5 people that send me congratulations by e-mail (please include mailing address) will get one of my handmade greeting cards with floral print) :0)



In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul


Popular Posts