Small Art From Heart Expo





Last night I was contacted by Small Art From Heart exhibition coordinator and got invited to participate. This exhibition is featuring the artists from around 40 different countries and will be hosted in Newaygo, Michigan in August – September of this year (www.SAFTH.com). The artists are given the opportunity to present their small art pieces, ACEO paintings. I chose three originals from my miniatures collection.  What I liked the most researching the website and the Exhibit statement that it oriented to small school children who will be exposed to the art, get inspired, and try to make their own. Therefore, with my absolute pleasure, I am placing my three artworks for a donation to benefit a children's charity. It always feels good to apply your talent for a good cause.
................................................................................................................
2.5" x 3.5" Paintings. Winsor & Newton Watercolor on 140 Cold Pressed Arches watercolor paper

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts