Art That Sells. Bestsellers Of The Month

art that sells bestseller of the month

My followers often ask me which paintings ( e.g what format or what themes) are selling the best. They are also interested if I have mostly sold art locally or internationally. 

To explain all of that I decided to share just a few sales of the first months of this year. I will try to analyse what art is preferred by the local public; and, what art mostly goes to international art collectors. Though, it is quite random. For example, the Iris painting above was sold quite a bit, and geography of the sales is from Florida to California in the US, to Abu Dabi (Arab Emirats) the art collector who bought this artwork of Iris on the stretched canvas.

Another International Art Collector purchased this bestselling artwork of Inspiration Point, Orinda CA :

art that sells
I am glad that our local beauty is now exposed in the house of Auckland city in New Zealand!

Although, the local Art Collectors of mine, specifically from California ( towns: West Hills, Sunnyvalle, and Dana Point) made me very happy purchasing the following bestselling watercolors:

bestselling artwork
Siena, Italy watercolor painting

art that sells
Poppy Field - Elongated Format Painting 

art that sells
Red Poppy Field - decorative landscape painting. 

Most of my customers were purchasing landscape paintings from my Landscape Gallery. However, some still life bestselling paintings were not left behind.
For example my famous Blueberry artwork that became last year bestseller Number One in many departments such Licensing Art, Art Collections, Jam Labels illustrations and more, found its home this time in Nashville, TN:
art that sells bestseller watercolor

And another bestselling still life of mine, Two Pears, went to a new home in Goodyear, AZ:
art that sells
The Art Collector purchased this artwork on the stretched canvas. And, coincidentally, the original was also painted on watercolor canvas as well. I am glad the realistic approach and the Old Masters style is appreciated by my customers.

I am also so happy that the floral compositions became bestselling artworks in those two months. 
For example a simple bouquet of Ranunculus flowers was sold to the customer from Renton, state of Washington:
bestselling art that sells

Three Roses Bouquet watercolor was appreciated by the Art Collector from Lubbock, Texas and became bestseller in January:
art that sells bestseller of the month

And another floral painting bestseller, one of my favorite by the way, the Rose Painting, was sold to the Art Collector from West Palm Beach, Florida:

art that sells

But because I sell art not only from my website www.artirina.com but through some other venues, such for example ImageKind or RedBubble; sometimes I don't even know what bestselling art went to what customer. But I am still happy that artworks of mine find a good home. At least I know what art sells there the best.
RedBubble for example established a super new bestseller, the Ruby Slippers. Just in the last few months it was sold more than several dozens of times:

art that sells bestselling painting

And ImageKind really started selling lots of bicycles. These few are my favorite bestsellers for example:

bestselling art ImageKind artwork that sells

art that sells bestselling watercolor

So speaking of the art that sells I guess the answer is that any artwork can become bestselling when the artist works hard and puts it out to the world. The World will appreciate it, and the art collectors will find you.  I am certainly grateful that my customers do :) 

Live To Create!!



















Popular Posts