Spring in The Tea Garden


.................................................................................................................................................................
This painting and few others were accepted in the Best of Worldwide Watermedia book by Kennedy Publishing. It was sweet to receive the e-mail from the publisher about their selection.
.................................................................................................................................................................
This painting has a very emotional value for me. I love to visit Japanese Garden in San Francisco Golden Gate Park. And each time I am there the garden looks different even they don't change the exterior much. But the blooming plants that what makes it different and interesting each time I go there. The painting was made in the Spring of 2009 when my Dad came to America for the first time to celebrate his 60th Birthday. I took the photo reference and painted the garden after my Dad left. And every time I took the brush to proceed painting I remembered the good times with my Dad.


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts