Jam Relish And Marmalade Labels

paintings of berries and fruits
 With these photos I am happy to inform my followers that the Jam Project for the jam, relish, and marmalade is running full speed now!

For those who are reading my blog first time, I worked on this project for G's Gourmet labels in cooperation with great designers team from Greenhouse.ie ; and, I created several dozens of watercolor fruits, berries, and vegetables paintings. 

It is great to know that the artworks transformed into a tasty things like those cute jars full of delicious jams are now in the stores and hotel restaurants all around the world: 


paintings of berries and fruits

mmm.. Yummy!!! :0)

paintings of berries and fruits

I have whole gallery devoted to the images that I was painting for this project. The images are without logo of the company, just paintings of fruits, berries, etc. 

 And, here is even more exiting news: 
Now, anyone can print out at home the images that they like and place on home-made jams by following a few steps on my website

The link for the gallery with images is
HERE. 
With the small fee, the images are available to anyone who makes tasty creations. These images can be used not only for jams but as well for Recipe Book or other Kitchen Projects.

Popular Posts