Sequoia Forest And Mountains

Sequoia National Park painting

The first painting of the New Year is the Winter forest of Sequoia National Park. I love visiting this place, mostly in the Spring and Summer. And, I got lucky to see it once in the coldest season of the year. The snow was up to 15 feet. I could barely recognize the park I was familiar with. It was not too terribly cold, but the massive amount of white and blue was overwhelming. 

The National Park Sequoia is impressive in any season.

In my impressionistic painting above the giant trees stand still in their monumental beauty, competing with the grandiose stillness of the snowy mountains in the background. 

And here are a few other paintings that I created celebrating different seasons of the Sequoia National Park. These two artworks have a little twist. Each of them, besides the beautiful scenery have a secret to share: somebody is hiding in the bushes or between the trees.

Try to find them.. :)


Realistic landscape

Realistic Forest Giant Trees


www.artirina.com

Popular Posts