Apples and Lime - Putting Hands To Work

realism in watercolor
Click on Image for a detailed view

I am making a very good progress on my complex Old Masters/ Dutch Style still life (my favorite thing to paint actually).. 

This is a complete, so to speak, fragment. Complete, but a Fragment. I played with the virtual frame to show that even a fragment can be sufficient when speaking about composition. The only thing I would change if I set this still life as a separate thing; I'd place the knife towards the apples.. But because it is a fragment, it will point "out" of the painting ..

Meantime, the drawing in the class required some serious hand work.. I've put my hands and some other students hands 
TO WORK 
:0)



In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts