A Gift From The Garden - A Happy Apple

Still life garden fruit

Introducing a Garden Apple, the one that didn't come from the grocery store!

 I love freshly picked apples for their gentle highlights, for almost fuzzy glowing from inside skin. Unlike the store-bought apples with the layer of wax and days on the shelf, the garden fruits seem to be more happy.. 

This apple surely was a happy camper. The leaves on the branch were like spreading hands..and the fruit was smiling:
 "Eat me! Oh, no, wait, paint me first!"
:0)

*****************************
Original Painting "Still Life With Apple" is 6"x11" on Arches 300lb Cold Pressed Watercolor Paper
*****************************

More delicious paintings are in one special Gallery HERE


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts