Marketing Tool I've learned

I have learned one very good marketing tool that every Artist that has web site should do when starting publishing art work on-line. I am so glad I got the book (How To Market and Sell Your Art... by Lee Rowley, ISBN-13: 978-1-60138-146-0). When I started reading this book I was a little skeptical. Fist couple dozens of pages are a little bit slow; mostly for the beginners. But getting closer to the middle, the author is giving a really good advise: every artist that shows on-line should register at Google, MSN, and Yahoo. I didn't know. If you didn't know as well, here is a tip. Go www.google.com/addurl submit your web site. Do the same with Yahoo by going to https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit They also mentioned MSN but I got no luck to get to the link (it automatically brought me to Bing.com; if you want to try here is the link: http://search.msn.com.sg/docs/submit.aspx The author also said that artists should repeat the submissions but not more often than once a month otherwise search engines could remove the web site from the search. I tried to register my blog address; but seems that it would only work with the personal web site address. I hope for those of you who didn't do it yet; this little hint will help to promote your web sites and art work :) Take care, Irina

In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul

Popular Posts