King Shadow

I can't stop painting the leaves. I guess it is the Fall Mood finally came here. I just posted this one on line and it was picked up by somebody into the Fall Gallery on Handmade Spak . How sweet. In this paintings shadow is definitely The King. Its little crown keeps attention and I tried to make it interesting. I've painted this one from picture that my baby sister (professional photographer) took back in 2008. I always admire her ability to see beauty in the simple things. And I wanted to paint this leaf since then. It took me two Falls to get there finally :) Watercolor on Paper Size: 9"x12" Canson 140 Cold Press

********************
More than a thousand artworks ranging from realism to a decorative abstract and detailed botanical painting by Irina Sztukowski are presented now on her website  www.artirina.com 

Popular Posts