Watercolor Editorial Illustrations - The Burst Of Water & Color

water and color watercolour

My new creations, which involve only water and color: 
editorial watercolor illustrations for magazines and newspaper articles. 
As I mentioned in the post about editorial illustrations in my prevoius posts:
These days editorial illustrations extended beyond the world of politics or cartoons as it was in previous years. Now, online newspapers and magazines like to utilize artist's creativity and supply their articles with colorful editorial illustrations (and quite often the watercolor illustrations are leading in comparison with digital or acrylic illustrations) in order to highlight a conceptual element to engage readers fully into the information that article is delivering. 

I let my imagination go wild and created many splashes of watercolors, including strong and beautiful words:

find artist illustrator in watercolour
splashes and silhouettes in watercolour
I guess, I just followed my LOVE & PASSION to paint in watercolor with the believe that my watercolor editorial illustrations for sure will engage the readers of magazines and newspapers; that they would invite the readers into a written word, supplied with splashes of watercolor silhouettes. 

And for seasonal type of editorial illustrations, I've welcomed fall into my watercolors:
watercolours by Irina Sztukowski
I've also created two cute trees that indicate the Beginning of Fall:

Irina Sztukowski watercolor

By now I have three special galleries that are devoted to editorial choices:


All three of these galleries contain creative artworks from abstract to detailed realism to add a lot to an article or a blog post. 

Cheers from:






Popular Posts