Editorial Illustrations in Watercolor - Farmers Market Theme

watercolor watercolour by Irina Sztukowski

It is easy to be creative when you have pencil, brush, and watercolor right at your side. It was even easier for me after I visited our local farmers market and fresh idea popped into my head as fresh as their vegetables and fruits there.

I decided to imply my artist's skills into editorial illustration design; and, I created this cute alphabet made of healthy and delicious veggies.

All of them, by the way are my favorite to eat.

First I've created three letters:
Peppery A
Beet - ery B
and Super Cute Bell Pepper - C:
watercolour illustrations by artist illustrator
The rest of the letters were just popping and popping for those  watercolor editorial illustrations as if they were waiting for me on the shelves of Farmers Market booths.

Having three very affordable farmers markets nearby, I created this sign that is quite important these days to support the local communities:


watercolour letters alphabet vegetables theme
Then, one customer of mine asked me to create LOVE TO EAT sign for her kitchen decor. She ordered it on my illustrator website Irina Sztukowski Editorial Illustrations 
watercolor artist illustrator vegetables alphabet
And I was delighted to create another editorial illustration, Farmers Market, made of sweet radishes, cucumbers, beans, and celery :)
watercolor illustrations by artist illustrator
For vegan foods lovers, I've created a sign:

watercolor illustrations of veggies healthy food


Basically, I've created whole alphabet and made it  possible for customers to order their own signs whatever they feel would look great at their Farmers Market booth, newspaper or magazine articles, cafe or restaurant decor; or, even in the kitchen interior: 

Cute watercolour alphabet artist Illustrator

All those signs and a cute alphabet for editorial illustrations are in my Food Illustrations Gallery.

Another article on Editorial Illustrations is here:

Cheers from


Popular Posts