Ham Glaze Labels For The Holiday Tables

realism in watercolors food

December has already a very good start for my artist and illustrator career. Besides of the fact that I was blessed with so many sales to my Art Collectors and appreciators on my website www.artirina.com; I also just had one more creative project that was cooking in my studio.
I am wrapping up a new label illustration for Ham Glaze for one famous Irish Company Ballymaloe.
Right before holiday season started, I was contacted by designers from Greenhouse.ie and I was offered this exciting job. 

The history of Ballymaloe company goes back to the beginning of 20th century. The company produces sauces, relishes, glazes; you name it!
 They even have a cooking school, Ballymaloe Cookery School, that they opened more than 30 years ago. 

Holiday Food Basket
(photo by http://lovindublin.com/)

I was honored to create the ham illustration for their new Ham Glaze.
The production label is still in progress; but, to get a little idea, it will look something like that, warm and yummy :)

watercolor food labels
I love making illustrations for food, such berries, fruits, and vegetables. Making one for Ham was twisting my artist's mind a little; but, following the ideas that the customer wanted to place on paper, I made it happen.

You can see more Food Illustration by clicking on this little heart below
:)

jam labels

www.artirina.com

Popular Posts