Winter Forest

watercolor interior decor

With Winter slowly but surely invading the land I felt like adding some cool colors to my recent creations.

The abstract Winter Forest was born.

Even though, the area I currently live in doesn't have snow; yet, the  below freezing temperature did push me to paint in white, blue, teal, and deep ultramarine colors. 

When adding the digital image into an interior design photos, I was amazed how sweet this Winter Forest looked not only in the bedroom decor, but as well in the dining room area:

blue watercolor

I was very pleased to see the living room interior addition as well. 

The same abstract Forest definitely highlighted the cool decor of the living room adding some tint of blue and hint of Winter presence:


interior decor design


www.artirina.com

Popular Posts