Into The Woods - Forest Creek Landscape

wood river California watercolor

Not a long time ago I was on the painting trip to Northern California. The Nature there is so much different from San Francisco Bay Area where I live. 
I was fascinated by giant redwood trees, creeks and mountains. 
Gorgeous landscapes were asking to paint them right there, on the spot.

I painted this Forest Creek in impressionistic style, creating this artwork plein-air (outdoor), using fast brush strokes, capturing the beauty of the rising morning sun in the deep monumental forest. 

The mountain creek was rolling its waters and creating a lovely meditative scene, where you can be alone but not lonely. I was truly admiring the beauty of the Nature. It was a great place for relaxation, to stay connected, and rejuvenate.


www.artirina.com

Popular Posts