Caramel Fudge Yogurt Labels

label
The most interesting challenge for me in the yogurt labels project for one International company was Caramel Fudge illustration. 

The customer wanted to have a small black and white image. My task was to make it happen; and, achieve the recognition of the objects that will be put on small yogurt labels.

In this image I had to picture sharp glossy edges of caramel candies with crumbly soft fudge squares.

I decided to put the fudge on the bottom to make a sweet "base" for the smaller caramel cubes.
But before the final decision there were many trials and many different compositions.
My studio looked like a Fudge Shop with only one exception: I was "cooking" my candies on the paper with pencil and ink, instead of the cookie sheets in the oven. 

After tons of sketches, the original design (above) was selected:




www.artirina.com

Popular Posts