Carrying Paris With You

Paris design

I was excited to learn that my new designs with Eiffel Tower are now placed on tote bags of various sizes.
This opportunity opened itself when my web host company started a new feature.
Now anyone who wants, for example an abstract pattern on a bag, can go to my Abstract Gallery , Decor Gallery , or Patterns Gallery and select any design for the bags:

colorful purses

On another hand, 
the realistic and semi-realistic flowers are so popular this Summer and fit great a beach tote or a festive Farmers Market bag:

trending flowers

I would be happy to post all 1300+ designs here, but there is no space in the post :). 
It is as simple as could be now to select any realistic or abstract design Tote Bag just by going to

Happy Summer To Everyone!! 



Popular Posts