A Pillow Fight


Art to pillow

 Today, I am glad to announce that my hosting website (FineArtAmerica) is now offering a new option for the clients: throw pillows in various sizes. 
It means that each and every painting on my website www.artirina.com can be transform not only to canvas, metal, acrylic print or cell phone cover, card and so on; but, as well into a cute pillow.

Being curious to see how it would look like, I went to my Abstract Gallery and created a few pillows myself.

It was an interesting transformation of a two dimentional artwork into a three-dementional object.

My Abstract Sea artwork brought some kind of dream-like feeling when it was "placed" on a pillow:

art to the pillows

On another hand, the vertical lines of Abstract Waterfall were delivering some serious statement:

art to pillows

Meditative serene Abstract Landscape in green invited to have a good Beauty rest:



pillows cases art

Meantime, small squares of my Geometric Abstract artwork brought cozy and warm feelings into a pillow design: 



art on pillows

The variations of the designs are practically endless.
A curious mind can play with images and find an artwork for desirable pillow with no fight by visiting my art gallery

Popular Posts