Relish Labels Sweet And Spicy

Sweet and Spicy with a dash of salt
realism in watercolor relish label

I was lucky to paint these vegetables as a part of my Jam Relish and Marmalade labels project. Lucky, because it made me feel quite warm in a chilly November days.

Great combinations were selected for the relishes project.

Sweet Red Bell Pepper and spicy Yellow Onion:

realism in watercolor relish label

Oh so hot Chili Peppers with Sugar:

realism in watercolor relish label

And a Vinegar Bottle with fresh cut Cucumbers will certainly make a Happy Pickle relish one day:

realism in watercolor relish label

I am glad that in this relish labels project I had an opportunity to paint not only vegetables themselves, but as well a porcelain and a glass bottle. I am sure it adds some more realistic feeling to the artwork, inviting the viewer to a kitchen to try these sweet, spicy, with a dash of salt relishes.



Popular Posts