Water On Color

realism in waterolor

I am in the process of preparing a few paintings for one international art show in Rochester, NY.  The theme that I chose this time is about the water. Since I paint mostly in watercolor, I called it Water On Color series, where the realism in watercolor is mixed with the abstract pattern. 
The six paintings that I made helped me to create some of these collages. 
The above collage has a cool feeling with just a few splashes of yellow, when the collage below is full of "fire-like" strikes and hot washes:

Abstract and Realism in watercolor

The art show is taking place in July 2014, so I will post more details later on.

For now, I am just "splashing" some Water On Color :) 


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts