Dogs And Bones

realistic watercolor

My two cute puppies are playing: Fred (the Blondy) was almost a year old, and George (the Red Head) was just a couple or three months. 

This is a fragment of a large painting that is still in progress. I just wanted to share those two brothers' conversation. George was always picking on Fred; but, he was also learning...

I wonder what kind of lesson he is receiving here? 
Dog knows!

And speaking of learning, in my Figure Drawing class we are working on a lot of bones and body parts.

Here are just a few of them:
realistic drawing

And a few more:
drawings body parts

And a glorious torso of Mister Skeleton himself:
illustration Halloween scary

Aha! Something spooky for upcoming Halloween :0)


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul








Popular Posts