Disney Family Museum Workshop

..or.. 
How To Paint An Apple in Six Easy Steps 
With 
Three Simple Colors

Disney Family Museum

This upcoming weekend I was invited by Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco for an Open Studio event, which is the part of a special exhibition 

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 
The Creation of a Classic

I am going to paint and show the public some basic watercolor techniques. I've decided to play with an apple painting and paint it with only three colors, with more symbolic and elementary approach. My goal was to make it simple, desirable, and easy to accomplish; that anybody would be able to at least try to make their own apple painting. 

I've created a board with six drawings and paintings that show a few stages:
step-by-step process

The challenge was to paint an exact apple. So, I created a few stencils that apples on my papers and papers of the students will look alike. It will people not to be scared about a drawing, yet give them more time for watercolor applications.

Step-by-step instructions are given above, under FREE button. Enjoy!!




In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul









Popular Posts