Paintnig Red Poppies and Apples - Walt Disney Family Museum

Botanical Art

The weekend at the Walt Disney Family Museum went great. 
While painting Apples and waiting for the Stage #4 to dry, I offered to show students how to paint a simple poppy flower with wet-on-wet technique. 

I had a few flowers pinned on a board for a better visual experience and my original painting Poppies Field:
Presidio Museum San Francisco

It was interesting to see how much fun the students (from age 4 to  60+) had watching the paint intermingle while creating a new unpredictable pattern.  

open studio artits
(Photos by my sister, Maria Batkova)

Also, my sister, like a true "paparazzi", caught me thinking about a new project :0)
 (I guess I was counting how many poppies to place on the blank paper):
Starting painting


In Every Piece Of My Art There Is A Piece Of My Heart And A Sparkle Of My Soul



Popular Posts